What's new

Calendar

wolvie66

Reaction score
Can you set up a meeting on the IPhone 4 calendar and invite people for that meeting. Like is there away to send a person the calendar event.

Thanks in Advance

wolvie66 said:
Can you set up a meeting on the IPhone 4 calendar and invite people for that meeting. Like is there away to send a person the calendar event.

Thanks in Advance

Just had a look at my calendar and it doesn't look like it what you could possibly do though is either get an app that allows that feature or take a screen shot and email it to the people required. Although that isn't really professional is it! I'd suggest getting an app that allows that feature.

Would you know off hand a good App like that?

Thanks

wolvie66 said:

Thanks in Advance

Try this.

Tap your Calendar icon to begin your calendar.
Touch the + button within the upper right corner to routine a new occasion.
Around the Add Occasion display, enter the meeting title and location and adjust the starting and ending time as required.
Tap the Invitees tab to invite individuals. (Refer to Figure 4-2.)
To be able to invite somebody, you have a few choices.
Type their e-mail address (all invitations are sent via e-mail).
Type a couple of letters of his or her initial and last identify separated by a space to immediately locate the individual if she or he is in your get in touch with list.
Or, tap the blue plus signal to find somebody by searching your contact list.
Touch the name and email address you would like to make use of. If somebody has much more than one email deal with, you will need to select 1.
Add more invitees in the event you desire, then tap Carried out to exit the Add Invitees window.
Adjust every other items within the Add Event display and tap Done to save. 9. The meeting invitation(s) will be sent via email immediately to everyone you invited.

ICrank
I don't have the invitees tab,
All my calendar has is Title, Starts ends, repeat, alert, clendar, notes.

wolvie66 said:
ICrank
I don't have the invitees tab,
All my calendar has is Title, Starts ends, repeat, alert, clendar, notes.

Yeah I'm not getting it either.. I got the info from e how. I'll keep looking for you. Sorry about that

ICrank
Hey no problem, Thanks for trying to help me out on this. Everytime I post on here you are always their to help me out.
I really appreciate it.

Wolvie

wolvie66 said:
ICrank
Hey no problem, Thanks for trying to help me out on this. Everytime I post on here you are always their to help me out.
I really appreciate it.

Wolvie

Oh you're welcome. The only app I use is ipf. So I try to help as much as possible.

Hey darkstar those are some good looking apps there. I need something that tells me vocally, I can't remember anything these days

Last edited:
Calendar from microsoft exchange has the 'invitee' option.

U need to set your email via exchange.

Week cal from app store will let you create event and invite attendee

Kodomokikilala

Thanks will look into that when I get home tonight.

Wolvie66,

Let me know if u need further details/explanation. My comments, sometimes, are lack of substance.