What's new

Browsing Stats Reveal Surge Away From iPad Browsing to iPhone 6

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
1144-1417030675-45ba4474227dae6fe4b9bcaa3bacf07e.jpg

9to5 Mac reports today on new data provided by the Pocket app that would seem to indicate that iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus owners are using their phones to browse the Internet instead of their iPads.

According to Pocket’s figures, just 55% of iPhone 5s owners used their phone to view content rather than the iPad. This is in comparison to the massive leap up to 72% of iPhone 6 owners and 80% of iPhone 6 Plus owners.

It seems that iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus owners are using their iPads a lot less than do owners of smaller iPhones to view content.
“The bigger your phone is, the less you’re going to use your iPad,” said Pocket. “Users with an iPhone 6 now read on their tablets 19% less during the week and 27% less over the weekend. Those with a 6 Plus are on their tablets 31% less during the week and 36% less over the weekend.”

Source: 9to5 Mac

Since I got my iPhone 6 plus, I've been using the phone for everything while away from home. My iPad has left the house only once since I received my 6 plus a month ago.

Absolutely agree [emoji4] I use my iPhone 6 at all times

Last edited:
I use my 6+ most of the time for searching the Internet now. Totally agree

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk