What's new

Bookbook case iphone 5

BigOlDog

Reaction score
As I'm sure we all have I have owned a few different cases for both iPhones. Everything from a ruber case, extra battery to waterproof. Now I have purchased my first twelve south product bookbook for my iphone 5 and WoW this thing is awesome! The quality is top notch the feel of quality leather and the smell I can't get enough. If you are like me and looking to free up some pocket space this case is the trick! With a few cards a DL and some money placed in it, it folds up and looks as a thin book. About the size of a little black book (for those who know of such). I am pleased so far and wanted to share my happiness in case others were looking for a true users perspective.

The people at twelve south were more than friendly and provided excellent customer service. It's nice considering some of the people we get these days to have someone from this country and even better my home state SC.

I'm grabbing one for my husband he will adore it!

He's always always putting his license and credit cards behind his phone in a snap on rubber type case LOLOL

I'm a good week into use and still loving this. You get a lot of questions (at least around here) since no one has one. I forgot to mention the back where the phone rest is slightly concave so it fits nicely in your pocket with the curve of your leg.

In your pocket? Do you carry it in your rear pocket like a wallet? Don't you worry about accidentally sitting on it and breaking your screen?

In your pocket? Do you carry it in your rear pocket like a wallet? Don't you worry about accidentally sitting on it and breaking your screen?

No I keep it in my front pocket.

I've sat on other phones so I'd think my iphone could handle that as well just as long as there's cushion in between both I guess you could.

Just got this case yesterday love it so far I find it works best with only my I.D. two other cards and a little bit of cash, adding the third card and too much cash will bulk it up quite a bit