What's new

bluetooth audio connectivity help

pumalex

Reaction score
Hey everyone, thanks to anyone who can help.

Here is the problem, i use my bluetooth when in my car but don't wear it if i don't have to. Before the new IOS starts coming in, when my phone was ringing, i would just take my bluetooth (Motorola H730) and open it and then it would answer my phone all by itself and could start the conversion. Since the new upgrades, it still answers but the audio won't transfer automatically to my bluetooth. I have to go in the phone, select audio and switch it to bluetooth so i can have a conversion.

Why doesn't it switch automatically like it use to do? I now have to reach to my phone while driving to switch it which is pretty unpleasant.

If my bluetooth is already opened when the phone rings, it will switch automatically but not when i open it when it is ringing.

i don't know if that makes any sense.

Anyway, if someone has an asnwer, thanks

When driving, how about going to Settings>General>Accessability>Interaction>Call Audio Routing and select Headset from the list and see if that helps.

dude, that was exactly it, it now works!

thank you so much for your help!

i will leave it like that, when the headset isn't on it still answers like usual so it will stay this way.

I'm glad I could help. Don't hesitate to come back if you have any more questions.

Last edited: