What's new

Bluetooth accessory automatically unpairs after 3 mins.

One thing you could try, is to keep the iPhone on charge for 15 minutes and see if the bluetooth link is broken. I seem to recall that keeping my iPhone on charge maintained the link, even though that was with wifi. Obviously you would not want this as a long term solution, but it might help decide and understand whether it is the iPhone or the band causing the link to drop out.

Already done that
Charge or no charge, connection always breaks.
What to do but yes in my mum's iphone 6s doesn't do this
I mean the connection stays for long and i recieve all the notification.

What model is your iPhone? You said that you are on 11.3, but not the model.

Thanks. That may inspire someone’s memory or thoughts.

Is it necessary to specify the model?
I mean iphone 5s and 6s both have same Bluetooth version.
And I don't know why it happens with just my 5s and not on 6s.
I know its just the matter of that the connection breaks as it is idle.
Because just 30 mins ago i had a long conversation with my friend and the connection lasted for 20 mins and i received all notifications for 20 mins.
So i can say maybe when the band or the Bluetooth connection is inactive it decides to automatically disconnect from it.
Thanks

I have no idea but suggest you enter ‘iPhone 5s bluetooth drops out’ into Google as there are a lot of links returned. Many will be duplicates, obviously, but you may find a solution... hopefully.

By the way, I assume that you have tried a reset on the iPhone?

I have no idea but suggest you enter ‘iPhone 5s bluetooth drops out’ into Google as there are a lot of links returned. Many will be duplicates, obviously, but you may find a solution... hopefully.

By the way, I assume that you have tried a reset on the iPhone?

Tried a reset 3 days back