What's new

Blue Tooth question

radtech1976

Reaction score
I am trying to sync my iphone5 to my cars blue tooth. ive paired it to the car and it works but whenever i turn on the car i have to go into my iphone settings than into my blue tooth settings and than i have click the "car media" to get it to connect. is there any kind of auto connect option or something in the iphone so i dont have to do all these steps? my droid used to do it so i assume that the iphone can as well

No the phone is paired to the car just fine my problem is when I get in the car and start it up I have to then go into the settings on my iPhone and turn off blue tooth and than turn it back on because if I just leave it on it doesn't connect to the car.

I have a 2011 sti with the same issue. It worked for the first phone I paired with it but the next 2 phones I have had to manually tell it to connect each time. I think it is a car issue but can't find it.

I actually got it to work. Set it up through the talk button on the steering wheel. Than go I to settings and pair it from there. I did it and its worked ever since. Good luck

Just got mine to work now as well. Had to setup under the hands free option on the steering wheel not with the radio dial to pair. Now it connects when starting the car.