What's new

Blocking Phone Numbers

Lol. Couldn't you just mute your phone when you don't want to be disturbed? 🎄🎅

Yes, i just want to block certain contacts, but yet have the phone ring for others. Still havent got it working yet. I love this phone, but on my Android, there were tons of apps that did this, and did it well.

Yes, i just want to block certain contacts, but yet have the phone ring for others. Still havent got it working yet. I love this phone, but on my Android, there were tons of apps that did this, and did it well.
If you want to block and you are on VZW log onto your VZW account and you can block any number you wish. UNfortunately, the block is temporary but you can reenter.

you need the real iblacklist that is available in Cydia not the apple app store. I used it until I got the 4s and its one of the things I miss the most!!! I hope this jailbreak gets here real soon.

Wow , this is absolutely brilliant ! I downloaded and tested and it works perfectly .

I can also use the silent ring tone for emails at night when I want my phone on and not be disturbed by incoming emails . It's shorter than having to turn off cellular data and WiFi ...and a great workaround until we finally get Profiles...keeping my fingers crossed !

I had installed iblocker, and the silent ringtone. After i deleted the iblocker the Silent Ringer works perfect..

What about the app Call Block by CXI - anyone tried this?

What about the app Call Block by CXI - anyone tried this?

I download 2 Iblacklist US$1.99 each one from CIX Gaming, others from Digital Entertainment Inc. Both sucked and I felt ripped off. CIX gaming Iblacklist provides database of thousands of 800, 200 numbers. It is totally different from what the guide screen shown in App store. It does not let you block known or unknown callers. I doubt the database I added block those telemarketer too. The Iblacklist from Digital Entertainment Inc. allows you to enter number but it is totally different from the intuitive screen you see. In fact it does not have any of those iblacklist screen which looks like those real Iblacklist. It does not bloock calls too. Overall, Both are RIP Off and no benefits from downloading these 2. Wonder how Apple approve this vendor? Disappointed.