What's new

BiteSMS Theme !!??!!

iJinrang

Reaction score
Hello everyone I have a question that iv been trying to get a answer about for sometime now..

Ok I am currently using the Style HD theme and I love the theme itself but I don't care for the bitesms theme that comes with it... So I am wondering if it is possible to only change the bitsms theme to another theme used by a completely different theme??

For example I want to change this:
e6esyru9.jpg

To this:
8e8e2epu.jpg

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Ok I went into Ifile. Do I replace this mobile SMS file:

4azy2u6e.jpg

To this mobile SMS file:

ze4ynude.jpg

??

I'm not understanding how to find that file.

The themes for biteSMS are located at /Library/biteThemes. That's where the theme you've got active should have the details for the biteSMS theme you don't want.

You can either delete (or rename) that theme in that folder in iFile. Or, you should be able to to go to the biteSMS settings and choose a different theme to use.

Hope that helps.

Marilyn

This is what comes up when I'm in the themes bundles folder.

ananujan.jpg

terutedy.jpg

py4eny5e.jpg

umumybem.jpg

bu3urade.jpg

runy9ata.jpg

When I go to the folders selections this is all I get.
2y3uta3a.jpg

4emy5ydy.jpg

Are you sure the themes that you are using have BiteSMS? Or that might be just the Chatkit itself.

In bundles it's com.bitesms file.

Look into the Chatkit and open that file. Look at the images and if that matches what you are trying to do then replace those images with the one you want.

Omg you where right the message bubbles and everything were in there lol

Are you sure the themes that you are using have BiteSMS? Or that might be just the Chatkit itself.

In bundles it's com.bitesms file.

Look into the Chatkit and open that file. Look at the images and if that matches what you are trying to do then replace those images with the one you want.

the only thing is the current theme i am running doesnt have a chatkit