What's new

bitesms problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

atxluis

Reaction score
hey guys I have been having problems when i sent text messages through bitesms to people that does not have an iphone they only receive like symbols instead of letters, does anybody know why and what can i do to fixt it?

hey guys I have been having problems when i sent text messages through bitesms to people that does not have an iphone they only receive like symbols instead of letters, does anybody know why and what can i do to fixt it?

All phones that are not iPhones or just one phone that's not an iPhone. Strange. I use biteSMS every day.

I send text messages to people without iPhones through BiteSMS all the time and I've never had an issue(except that they don't see the emoticons). Do you have the official package installed?

@ zig all phones that are not iPhones if I write just a couple of words it's ok but if I write a couple of lines then they get just symbols

@jmills excuse my ignorance but which is the official package? I downloaded a free app from xsellize biteSMS 6.1

atxluis said:
@ zig all phones that are not iPhones if I write just a couple of words it's ok but if I write a couple of lines then they get just symbols

@jmills excuse my ignorance but which is the official package? I downloaded a free app from xsellize biteSMS 6.1

xsellize is a cracked repo. You ate using a cracked version. Of biteSMS.

And for future reference, please don't say anything related to piracy on this forum. This one happens to strict about that stuff. I mean like nothing.

Install the legit version of biteSMS.

There is a 2 week trial. Once the trial is up....nothing changes except the there are advertisements in the biteSMS app....which most people don't open too often any way. Everything else still works.

If you want...you can try the lates beta version of biteSMS for this repo: cydia.bitesms.com/

I believe the latest beta is 6.2.16.

Status
Not open for further replies.