What's new

BiteSMS help

DjDrake

Reaction score
ive been a long time user of BiteSMS and have experienced no problems till today. when i get a text it appears on the lock screen like usual so i can quiuck reply, however when i start to type, it unlocks my phone, i have not a clue to what the problem could. if you have experienced this problem or have any suggestions please write. thanks

ive been a long time user of BiteSMS and have experienced no problems till today. when i get a text it appears on the lock screen like usual so i can quiuck reply, however when i start to type, it unlocks my phone, i have not a clue to what the problem could. if you have experienced this problem or have any suggestions please write. thanks

biteSMS could be conflicting with a new tweak you may have just recently installed? Have you tried doing a reinstall of biteSMS?

Im having the same problem thought it was only me.. Started after the update.. If you find a fix please post it up thanks...

ChronicFunk said:
biteSMS could be conflicting with a new tweak you may have just recently installed? Have you tried doing a reinstall of biteSMS?

I would highly suggest this. Im not having a issue with it.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I have the same problem (4.3.2 jailbreak, biteSMS 5.2). I'm sure there a tweak is making this not working correctly. I have tried different installs and reinstalls and nothing has worked. Instead of uninstalling everything to see what it was, I have found a solution that works for me for the meantime.

I have found out that if the app is "multitasking" then it will do this. Get Remove Background app and the Remove Background SBSettings plugin and this will kill all multitasking apps when you click it in SBSettings, or just get Backgrounder if you have 4.2.1 or less which lets you chose what does and doesn't multitask.

Once you clear the apps from processing, then have someone send you a msg so that you don't reopen the app. Should work just fine now. Let me know if it doesn't.