What's new

Billing/App Store/Payment Issues

TheColour7

Reaction score
So this is an Issue with my mothers iPhone 6s plus, and I'm having an unbelievably hard time finding help.
I can't download a free app, apparently because of a billing issue with my last purchase. It asks for my credit card info, and i tried 3 separate cards, coming up with the same billing issue message every time. I looked up how to see my purchase history, so i could see what the issue was, as there was only one card ever associated with this phone, a single small purchase which went through on the cards end, and there's no reason the account should owe anything. I can't find any option anywhere in the phone to view it, have no access to a pc, and there seems to be absolutely no information available anywhere as to how i can fix this. I called apple, and was hung up on 3 times, im trying to stay calm, but this is getting ridiculous. if anyone can help me at all id be eternally thankful.

Sounds like the Apple ID for that 6s plus has been shut down or locked due to fraud or suspicious activity. Not saying it's your fault, but you need to call Apple back and get the billing issue you mentioned above fixed to get the Apple ID associated to that iPhone unlocked so you can download even free apps.

I've had to call Apple twice for issues and they were always nice and never hung up on me. They even called back when they promised they would because they couldn't answer my question to a problem. Hung up on you 3 times? Something is not right about that, did you curse at the CSR?

I have zero patience for technology that doesn't work. I am also very vocal about it, but I've had Apple on the phone several times and they have never hung up on me or dropped my calls.