What's new

Bike Rider looking for Bike mount and blue tooth head phones

kizer

Reaction score
I've been an android guy since day one and I've just recently made the switch from well Android to IOS. I must say I'm really impressed with the 4S, but you guys/gals already know that. ;)

Anyways I'm looking to mount my 4S to my Mountain Bike Handle bars and I'm trying to find a water proof case simply because it rains when it wants to here in Washington State and when its not where I live its rather dusty so I'd kill both problems with a water proof case.

As well I'd like to listen to tunes while I ride and get updates from CycleMeter so I figured a set of Blue Tooth Headphones would be in order.

Does anybody have any advice? Currently I'm using an Armband with a regular set of ear buds, but like this morning it rained so I wore my arm band under my rain coat. I could drop the phone in the rear pocket, but I'd feel a lot more confortable knowing its up high on my arm or on my handle bars.

Anybody ride now and then have any suggestions?

Lifeproof. They also have a compatible bike mount. I have a lifeproof and it got run over by a golf cart this weekend and no evidence of that. Also, kids take underwater videos in our pool. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Funny thing is I was looking at the iBike cases just yesterday. The LifeProof I've read mixed reviews on them. Something about the case is only warrantied for 50 openings or something like that due to the 0-ring failing or something like that.

I've tried to narrow down some on what a good pair of BlueTooth headphones would be. I'm assuming that nearly anything would work simply because I'm only in it for the tunes not the controls of the iPhone.

Topeak makes a mount for the iPhone. I seen it at REI the lat time I was in that store.