What's new

BigU Movie users Question for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the quality is great, the catch is you have to wait for the DVD version of the download to come out. So if it's a brand new movie or is still playing in theaters you probably haven't given it enough time for it to come out on DVD and there isn't a true DVD quality download available just yet. I find all the ones(downloads) of movies in theaters are not DVD quality. But they will be once they move them from "in theaters" to "new to DVD" or "DVD" like all the others, they will be. I usually find it's always at the beginning of the month, but I'm always still watching all the ones they previously transferred over to "new to DVD" from the previous month. So FOR ME it all pans out.

thebigu.info is the website you can access from your pc the same as the app on your phone.

Is it possible to get a premium account for Megaupload and use it for BigU?

If I do get a premium account will I get Faster downloads and Better movie Quality?

I noticed that with the regular download account you can only do files up to 500mb so the movies I am downloading are only ~450mb. If I Upgrade to the premium account will I be able to get higher resolution videos? I tried to sign into the Registered account through BigU and it wouldn't let me type anything in for my username and password.

Thank you!! your Help is much appreciated.

That I don't know but it would be pretty sweet if I could afford to spend that much on a membership. You can contact BigU at mhubguide*@*gmail*.com and ask them. They are pretty helpful and speedy in responding to your questions and concerns.

That I don't know but it would be pretty sweet if I could afford to spend that much on a membership. You can contact BigU at mhubguide*@*gmail*.com and ask them. They are pretty helpful and speedy in responding to your questions and concerns.

Speedy? I'm so mad right now. I purchased the membership and I'm waiting, waiting like crazy.

Sent from my iP4 while cranking the flyest GoGo bands! DC/MD

Hmmm... Not sure y. I always get an answer the same day.
What is it that you are waiting for, maybe I can ask for you and get back to you? As you can see I'm pretty speedy myself In responses ;)

Is it possible to get a premium account for Megaupload and use it for BigU?

If I do get a premium account will I get Faster downloads and Better movie Quality?

I noticed that with the regular download account you can only do files up to 500mb so the movies I am downloading are only ~450mb. If I Upgrade to the premium account will I be able to get higher resolution videos? I tried to sign into the Registered account through BigU and it wouldn't let me type anything in for my username and password.

Thank you!! your Help is much appreciated.

I don't know if you can you should ask bigU about the megaupload thing and I know when you try to sign in, you have to activate the "remember me" switch before typing anything in, and make sure everything is lowercase, also click login and not "go" after typing. But you said you can't type anything in, I've never had that problem, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling as they have also updated to version 1.9, and reboot your phone after the install is complete.

Whats the ursername suppose to be?!?!?! I really need to know or thats 20 $ wasted

Whats the username supposed to be

I won't be able to email that and find out for you because of the personal info needed by them to acquire it.
When you make the purchase they email you to the address given with your Paypal account or one you provided at the time of payment.
When you email BigU to obtain a forgotten password or a new one provided, you give them your email address, name and reciept/payment number and they get back to you either with the info or a message asking for further info needed to proceed with the process of obtaining it.

I'm afraid this discussion is over and the thread has been closed.

The forum staff have decided that the discussion of the BigU application is no longer allowed on iPhoneForums. BigU promotes the download or streaming of illegal content and is therefore in support of piracy. Our rules clearly lay our our anti-piracy stance here at iPhoneFourms, and these can be reviewed from the link in my signature.

Further posts on the subject will be moderated and may be removed by staff. Repeat offenders will be dealt with in accordance with our rules.

Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.