What's new

Biggest complaint about iOS ?

03hdfatboy

Reaction score
mine is not having the option to change the color of the keyboard. I want a black keyboard

mine is not having the option to change the color of the keyboard. I want a black keyboard
You can with some third party keyboards, I use SwiftKey, That has themes to change your colour.

The one limitation of using third party keyboards is that apple doesn't allow their use when entering passwords. If you use third party keyboards you'll find that you're automatically switched to the stock keyboard whenever you have to enter a password. You switch back to the third party keyboard after entering the password. This is because Apple will not allow third party keyboards access to your passwords.

The one limitation of using third party keyboards is that apple doesn't allow their use when entering passwords. If you use third party keyboards you'll find that you're automatically switched to the stock keyboard whenever you have to enter a password. You switch back to the third party keyboard after entering the password. This is because Apple will not allow third party keyboards access to your passwords.

And that's a good thing. [emoji106]

I did use Swift key sometime back, but there was something that was bugging me about it. It kept switching keyboards so deleted it now l know why. Thanks.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

The biggest problem with iOS that I find frustrating is that it doesn't seem to have a good keyboard. Most of the time when I'm typing on it, the keyboard just stops for a second and then I have to press either buttons to make my request.

The biggest problem with iOS that I find frustrating is that it doesn't seem to have a good keyboard. Most of the time when I'm typing on it, the keyboard just stops for a second and then I have to press either buttons to make my request.
I've never once had mine do that :confused:

Just helping my GF with her iPhone 7 and noticed that in YouTube the keyboard is black, my iPhone 5s is the same.
Guess it changes with the background or something don't understand why though.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

my wife has an app from the app store that lets her change the colour, add photos and much more... she is not jailbroken either..

my biggest complaint is..... cant think of one atm after ios 10 lets us delete stock apps... I am sure ill come up with something soon enough

It's not a complaint it's my own fault and soon l'Il sort it, read somewhere that it's not advisable to delete built in apps. Some are linked to other apps l deleted one l think it was Apple Music and now my normal SoundFocus can't find my music.
I also deleted Apple Watch and now l can't tell the TIME

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Ok now l have a problem, on the iPad l have songs but can't play them l do have SoundFocus.
On the iPhone 5s it shows 167 songs but no SoundFocus and at the moment it's not listed in the App Store so l downloaded another app. It shows my music but can't play any of them.
I have 2 questions how can l get Apple Music back that might solve my problem.
If not how do l go back to the last sighed iOS
Thanks
It is possible that SoundFocus must be updated for iOS 10.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Ok now l have a problem, on the iPad l have songs but can't play them l do have SoundFocus.
On the iPhone 5s it shows 167 songs but no SoundFocus and at the moment it's not listed in the App Store so l downloaded another app. It shows my music but can't play any of them.
I have 2 questions how can l get Apple Music back that might solve my problem.
If not how do l go back to the last sighed iOS
Thanks
It is possible that SoundFocus must be updated for iOS 10.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
You're right. If you remove the Music app, playing songs with third party apps doesn't work either.
You should find Music in the App Store app, use the Search feature to find the app. From there, you can download it again.