What's new

Big applause and million thanks

GDsunshine

Reaction score
Addressing to --scifan57-- thank you very much for patiently step by step doing tutorial to me [emoji6][emoji6] im gaining knowledge and experience little by little [emoji4]. I have learn alot[emoji4]thanks one more time. Hope I can help others too. I wanna be useful somehow[emoji6]you deserve to be our moderator [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

What about the tapatalk does anyone here can help me out please...im signing in to computer and its written there invalid username and password . How can that be possible?? I've tried so many times but I can't sign in... Only here to my iPhone . I've tried forgot password so that I can receive new password from my email and I did receive it purpose is that it can directly go to the site. But seems didn't work . Still written here invalid username and password .

Anyone have idea?? Pls ?? Thanks [emoji4]

Thanks so much --scifan57--[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

What about the tapatalk does anyone here can help me out please...im signing in to computer and its written there invalid username and password . How can that be possible?? I've tried so many times but I can't sign in... Only here to my iPhone . I've tried forgot password so that I can receive new password from my email and I did receive it purpose is that it can directly go to the site. But seems didn't work . Still written here invalid username and password .

Anyone have idea?? Pls ?? Thanks [emoji4]
Tapatalk on your computer isn't the same as the app you use on your iDevice. It's mostly support, partners, ... If you want to sign up there, you'll have to register. The forums you've subscribed to, can only be accessed through the app Tapatalk, not on the Tapatalk website.

If you use a computer with Windows 8 installed, the Tapatalk app is available for this operating system as well. You should be able to sign in with your username and password there.

Last edited:
Tapatalk on your computer isn't the same as the app you use on your iDevice. It's mostly support, partners, ... If you want to sign up there, you'll have to register. The forums you've subscribed to, can only be accessed through the app Tapatalk, not on the Tapatalk website.

If you use a computer with Windows 8 installed, the Tapatalk app is available for this operating system as well. You should be able to sign in with your username and password there.

Thanks very much A.J. I'll try to do it [emoji4]

Glad to help. :)

You'll find the link to the app for Windows 8 on the website, on the Home tab, when you scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Glad to help. :)

You'll find the link to the app for Windows 8 on the website, on the Home tab, when you scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Yes everything is here [emoji4][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] wow amazing [emoji4]thanks so much[emoji173]️ very happy that I'm in the right place. Cheers A.J.[emoji173]️