What's new

Best Video/Media player to stream netflix?

mdj282828

Reaction score
I have the Netflix for iphone 4 app and was wondering if there is a video or media player app I should download so the streaming comes in better? any suggestions? Also, to stream netflix on iphone 4 do you always have to be connected to wifi? was wondering if I could watch for example on the subway?

Thanks

If you have 3G signals and if you already jailbreak your iPhone then you can look for 3G unrestrictor or My3G in Cydia.

Just thought I'd mention that Netflix is raising their prices tomorrow, 9/1/11. I used Netflix a ton on my xbox and loved getting blu ray in the mail and I watched a ton of streaming vies on my iPad as well, but for twice the price, they can suck it. I cancelled my account today and until they bring back free streaming with a normal account I'm done.I would be going from 10.00 a month to around 22.00 thanks, but no thanks.

danielgfreeman said:
Just thought I'd mention that Netflix is raising their prices tomorrow, 9/1/11. I used Netflix a ton on my xbox and loved getting blu ray in the mail and I watched a ton of streaming vies on my iPad as well, but for twice the price, they can suck it. I cancelled my account today and until they bring back free streaming with a normal account I'm done.I would be going from 10.00 a month to around 22.00 thanks, but no thanks.

+1...