What's new

Best carrier in US for the iPhone X or 8plus

CyA

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if the iPhone performed better on a specific network in the US? I know AT@T is gsm and Verizon is CDMA.

Is there a difference or preference anyone has when they are choosing an IPhone.

Any insight would be awesome.

I prefer Verizon. I’ve always had amazing service in almost all places that I’ve traveled. IMO Verizon has better building penetration as well.
I did try my previous iPhone 7plus on T-Mobile for two months and it was not great. Their rural coverage is horrible and the building penetration is not great. However, in cities that had good TMO service it was just as good as Verizon.
I have not tried AT&T or Spring.

You pretty well listed the top 2 carriers in the US market. Either carrier has good service. Stay away from sprint and T-mobile especially if you travel out of town a lot or live in the sticks. Their coverage is not near as good as the 2 fore-mentioned carriers, being AT&T or Verizon. It’s a matter of preference when it comes to these 2 carriers. These are JMO, and what I gathered from working on both Sprint and T-Mobile’s equipment as well as AT&T and Verizon. Hope this helps and have a good day