What's new

'Becoming Steve Jobs' Biography is Now Available on the iBooks Store, the Kindle Store and on Amazon

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
becoming steve jobs.png

Becoming Steve Jobs, the much-anticipated biography of Apple’s co-founder and late CEO Steve Jobs, is now available for purchase on the iBooks Store, the Kindle Store and on Amazon.com. On iTunes it comes at a price of $12.99, for Kindle devices it will cost $14.87 and the hardcover will go on sale from slightly less than $20.

The book is written by veteran Wall Street Journal and Fortune reporter Brent Schlender, who is 58 years old, and Rick Tetzeli, Executive Editor from the Fast Company publication. The 464-page book has been published by The Crown Publishing Group and it comes with new details from Steve Jobs’ personal and professional life.

Speaking to The New York Times. authors Brent Schlender and Rick Tetzeli, who interviewed Apple CEO Tim Cook, said the following:

"It was a special experience to take my two daughters over to his house to watch an early cut of “Toy Story,” and it was memorable that he came to visit me twice while I was in the intensive care unit at Stanford Medical Center in 2005."

Source: NYT