What's new

Battery

mdh

Reaction score
After reading another thread I thought I'd try it my phone was 100% at 11pm last night and now at 9am its has 20% left It has not been touched all night and no apps are open in background it is connected to wifi and Bluetooth is on but not connected to anything but surely it should be better than this?

After reading another thread I thought I'd try it my phone was 100% at 11pm last night and now at 9am its has 20% left It has not been touched all night and no apps are open in background it is connected to wifi and Bluetooth is on but not connected to anything but surely it should be better than this?

i went into an apple store about my iPhone 4s, i told them that the battery wasn't lasting long at all maybe half a day if i am lucky and the guy basically called me a liar and said come back another day. i will be returning and i wont be leaving until my phone is replaced or refunded, not happy as its the best phone i have ever used >.>

My brand new 4s was doing the same thing. I took it into sprint and they replaced it with a new phone immediately. Much better battery life now.

Did you buy your phone from the apple store?