What's new

Battery meter

Contra

Reaction score
Anyone know if we will get a meter on our batter telling the percentage left?

Like this one?
5CF4E0EB-3CB8-4405-9D1B-3700AEF01A3C.jpeg

Yes just like that one but one that I don’t have to pull down on to see

how do I add the battery widget to the notification screen?? I can't find it when I click on "edit" for the widgets. Thanks in advance

Bring up the notification screen (easiest way is swipe right from the main home screen) and scroll to the bottom. Tap the edit button and scroll down until you see the MORE WIDGETS section and select the one labeled Batteries. Once it is in the top section hold down the three lines on the right and you can move it anywhere in the list, I've got mine on top.
IMG_1512434498.509812.jpg

IMG_1512434554.936874.jpg

Thank you for the tip-I really missed the battery percentage....

Not sure this applies to the X, but most if not all other iPhones can show the battery percentage on the home screen at the top right of the screen next to the battery icon. You can find this setting under, Settings, Battery, then when you get into the battery settings you should see a place to turn on the battery percentage as shown in the attached screenshot.
IMG_3897.JPG

While this isn’t from an iPhone X, it should be the same as far as I know. Every other iPhone I’ve owned does this. Hope it helps and have a great day.

Not sure this applies to the X, but most if not all other iPhones can show the battery percentage on the home screen at the top right of the screen next to the battery icon. You can find this setting under, Settings, Battery, then when you get into the battery settings you should see a place to turn on the battery percentage as shown in the attached screenshot. View attachment 38012
While this isn’t from an iPhone X, it should be the same as far as I know. Every other iPhone I’ve owned does this. Hope it helps and have a great day.
unfortunately this does not apply to the iPhone X due to the "notch"

Reactions: 933
Bring up the notification screen (easiest way is swipe right from the main home screen) and scroll to the bottom. Tap the edit button and scroll down until you see the MORE WIDGETS section and select the one labeled Batteries. Once it is in the top section hold down the three lines on the right and you can move it anywhere in the list, I've got mine on top.
View attachment 38004

View attachment 38005
this is where I looked but there is no battery widget. I am running the latest iOS beta version and am in Australia. don't know if that makes any difference?

this is where I looked but there is no battery widget. I am running the latest iOS beta version and am in Australia. don't know if that makes any difference?
This doesn’t make a difference. Do you have an Apple Watch or AirPods paired with your iPhone X? If so, you can add the battery widget to that screen. Otherwise that’s not an option.

This doesn’t make a difference. Do you have an Apple Watch or AirPods paired with your iPhone X? If so, you can add the battery widget to that screen. Otherwise that’s not an option.
thank you for your input. no I don't have an Apple Watch or AirPods so look like I don't have the option of the widget. thanks again