What's new

Battery issue

Although I am generally happy with my involvement with the GENIUS bar at the apple store I had a bad meeting yesterday at the Providence Place Mall Apple Store. I had an appointment for a battery issue with an I phone 5, Well documented all over the web, apple forums,. well I met with my GENIUS bar rep, who i gave information on problem. He talked down to me in a condescending manner, but this does have a benefit, things you may not know are given to you. he went on to tell me there is no problem with battery, it is the software causing the problem….Background refresh, blue tooth and other things like that. i bought into this solution and we turned all of these services off and I left with the thought that all was good in iPhone land. after a while thinking about it the light went off in my head…….what I n had done to my IPHONE was to make it a very very expensive DUMB phone…..i could go for a .99 cent flip phone from Walmart and not bother with the upgrade to iPhone 6 and save a bunch of money. But will I i don’t think so. Is this person I spoke to a GENIUS for the bar I think NOT. it is just a shame for this type of pass off be allowed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

are you going to use a portable battery charger? here is an article that helps you distinguish different chargers: Edited

Admin edit: Removed link to personal blog. Please read our rules. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: