What's new

Basic guide for the IPhone

boblinfoto

Reaction score
I would really like to look at a basic guide for IPhone. I want to be able to do things without guessing where to go. Can you help me out?

If you have iBook install in your iPhone then download "iPhone user guide" from the book store. You can get iBook from the apps store if you don't have it yet. Also you have the choice to read the iPhone user guide using safari, you will find it in the bookmarks.

very cool bab, i dint know that you could dl it to ibooks.

Bob, if I understand you, then why not look at the Manual within your iPhone. Look in Safari's innards. It's ALL there, in an easy-to-read outline.

Bob, if I understand you, then why not look at the Manual within your iPhone. Look in Safari's innards. It's ALL there, in an easy-to-read outline.

Maybe the OP doesn't have iBook, or even doesn't have an iTunes account to be able to install iBook, in that case it's useful for him to find the user guide in safari and read it provide he or she have Internet connection.

Maybe the OP doesn't have iBook, or even doesn't have an iTunes account to be able to install iBook, in that case it's useful for him to find the user guide in safari and read it provide he or she have Internet connection.

You don't need iBook. Open Safari, Bookmarks, and the Users manual is right there. OK?

Hi,
The above discussions were helpful. Also that I had just gone through the basic guidelines for the installation of themes for iPhone from hiox.org/32781-how-to-install-iphone-themes.php .. This information had made my installation easier and quicker.. Probably, this information would also be helpful for the iPhone users.

If you have iBook install in your iPhone then download "iPhone user guide" from the book store. You can get iBook from the apps store if you don't have it yet. Also you have the choice to read the iPhone user guide using safari, you will find it in the bookmarks.
That's fine. I have it already. I'm looking for an "updated" Ios7 version with the changes that were made. I'd like to either change the gray keyboard to a different color of the letters on the keyboard to bolder. The new calendar shows today. I want to see the month. Perhaps I just have to play with if more. Suggestions?