What's new

backing up contacts

arlmsk

Reaction score
hi guys, i need information n help bout backing up my contacts. (device iphone 4 ios 4.3.3 jailbreak)

i just formatted my laptop so automatically all my iphone's backup data all gone too, but now i want to backup again into my laptop. i dont care all the apps ( i can download it again ) but i just afraid to lose all my contacts. so what should i do ? thank u very much

Last edited:
Though iPhone is with free utility iTunes for creating backup but it si quite slow and also shows errors. So better go for professional tool for creating backup of your important data on iPhone as the contacts, sms, music videos, and others. In just few clicks it creates backup of iPhone data so that in any case of data loss users can easily restore iPhone data.

Moderation Notice:​ This post has been edited by IPF staff in accordance with the Forum Rules, no external link!

Last edited by a moderator:
arl.... I think you should try iTunes as much as I despise it. Since we don't have a chance to see the other option that alace.... offered, I'd use iTunes. It does do a fine backup, but it does have its quirks.

Download IDrive contacts from iTunes store it's free and quick ;-)

Sent from my  iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ☠

elitegamer767 said:
Download IDrive contacts from iTunes store it's free and quick ;-)

iCloud does a pretty good job at this. I use to use a contacts backup app too....but then realized iCloud is so much more simpler. As simple as turning the toggle on.

iCloud does a pretty good job at this. I use to use a contacts backup app too....but then realized iCloud is so much more simpler. As simple as turning the toggle on.

Sure but if you read his post he is on iOS 4.3.3 :)
Can't use iCloud

elitegamer767 said:
Sure but if you read his post he is on iOS 4.3.3 :)
Can't use iCloud

Haha. Oh. But like I said...he can do this with any other account too. Not just iCloud. If he had a Yahoo email, he could use that.

there is an app called lookout that is a security that can back them up to a website it is free to