What's new

back and fourth from email to contact on imessage

Cessnafixer

Reaction score
I have been trying to figure out why my partners phone ( iphone 4 ios5 ) keeps getting imessages
from my phone under my email and under my contact ( both ) I am using an iphone 3gs with ios5

this did not happen till yesterday

when the message goes thru as a txt message it only uses my contact info on her phone. this has
not happened ever the other way around?

Also noticed ( both of us ) that since imessage battery usage is really suffering cant make the day
with out a top up charge

any suggestions

Cessnafixer

Welcome. Can't explain why you're having that issue but you can change the way iMessages are delivered in settings>messages>iMessage. You can use your apple id or your number.

Secondly it's not iMessages draining the battery it's the set time zone that's in system services.

Well that's interesting. What function does that serve. ( set time zone ) it sounds obvious but it sounds like a passive function. Odd.

We have shut the iMessage off. To many back and fourths messages being missed all together. Gonna wait and see if some refinements come out soon via updates. I like the idea of iMessage all I can think of if it gets perfected is seeya Crackberry.