What's new

autosave

JBW

Reaction score
I'm new to this so please bear with me...
I keep seeing this phrase, tap menu, settings, tap box next to Autosave... I CAN'T FIND AUTOSAVE!!
Where is it?

In Amazon Drive, there's only Settings. No menu, no Autosave.

Are you sure the instructions you read were meant for iDevices?

What exactly are you trying to do? Perhaps we can help when you tell us about it.

What exactly are you trying to do? Perhaps we can help when you tell us about it.

What I'd like to do is setup Amazon Drive to auto save on wifi like Dropbox does. My Dropbox always fills up & we have Amazon Prime that has unlimited photo storage.

Download the Amazon Photo app from the App Store. Sign in. In that app, you'll find the Menu bars (three lines). When you tap them, you'll find Settings. When you tap Settings, you'll also find Auto-Save.

The images from the Amazon Photos app will appear in Amazon Drive as well. It's not possible to load them to Amazon Drive directly, though.

Hope that helps.

Download the Amazon Photo app from the App Store. Sign in. In that app, you'll find the Menu bars (three lines). When you tap them, you'll find Settings. When you tap Settings, you'll also find Auto-Save.

The images from the Amazon Photos app will appear in Amazon Drive as well. It's not possible to load them to Amazon Drive directly, though.

Hope that helps.

I'll give it a try, thank you!!