What's new

Autoplay message effects

No. When ur in imessage & ready to send a text, if u hold down the blue arrow button, theres supposed to be those cool effects like ballons bubbles fireworks etc. My X doesnt do that. I turned off Reduce Motion. I rebooted & still nothing

Write your text, then tap the blue arrow button right next to your text, the one which has to be selected for sending messages, don’t lift your finger.
Hold, maybe press a bit more, until you see this:
CC46A75A-C3BD-4B86-842C-2CFD7B18CB72.png

Tap “Screen” at the top, next to Bubble, then slide left or right to select the effect.

Yes i been doing it, doesnt seem to work. Read many blogs saying there is an issue with the X. The only thing i did not do is Hard reset. Whichni dont wanna do

On mine as well. The screenshot is from my iPhone X. Did you tap and hold to get to that screen? You can send these effects to Apple devices only.

Yes i did. Even my coworkers tried. Lol I think the only thing left is to hard reset. But i dont want too so i will probably live with out it

HawaiianPrincess....don’t be afraid to do a hard reboot. No data will be lost and sometimes it corrects small issues....

To clarify my recent statement. To me a hard reboot is holding two buttons and getting the iPhone to reboot.....but I noticed you used the words “hard reset”. Resetting the iPhone will of course lose all your data and settings. So I guess I’m saying it’s OK to reboot but not reset....sorry for any confusion.