What's new

Automate the jailbreak process

Vostok74

Reaction score
Please, can someone help me! Is it possible to automate the jailbreak process, both on your computer and on your phone (ie the user as little as possible poked "continue," allows access to photos, launch application the jailbreak, etc.), or to explain, why it can not be done and how it is possible to minimize the user's actions? Desirably, for last version.

If you give at least some pickup where to look, even for that I will be grateful.

Is it possible to create any application that will be before jail: backup phone,turn on air mode, giving access to the photo (Pangu9)? Or without root it's useless? Are there any other options?

And, you can make a phone purely Jail, without being tied to a computer?

Please, can someone help me! Is it possible to automate the jailbreak process, both on your computer and on your phone (ie the user as little as possible poked "continue," allows access to photos, launch application the jailbreak, etc.), or to explain, why it can not be done and how it is possible to minimize the user's actions? Desirably, for last version.

If you give at least some pickup where to look, even for that I will be grateful.

Is it possible to create any application that will be before jail: backup phone,turn on air mode, giving access to the photo (Pangu9)? Or without root it's useless? Are there any other options?

And, you can make a phone purely Jail, without being tied to a computer?
Whenever a jailbreak is publicly released, you have to follow the procedures developed by the team who created the jailbreak. You can't further automate the process or jailbreak without connecting to a computer.

Whenever a jailbreak is publicly released, you have to follow the procedures developed by the team who created the jailbreak. You can't further automate the process or jailbreak without connecting to a computer.
With connection to a computer, can I automate anything at the installation process of Jailbreak? On computer or phone?

With connection to a computer, can I automate anything at the installation process of Jailbreak? On computer or phone?
No, you have to follow the steps set out by the jailbreak developer. BTW, there is no current jailbreak for iOS 9.2 or 9.2.1.