What's new

Att vs vzw

kayakdude

Reaction score
My wife has a vzw iPhone and I just got one through ATT. The ATT phone is so much better and we both agree it is faster. Go ATT!

I cant say I have ever used either but I think I would rather be with a GSM carrier then verizons network

I love my Verizon as a carrier but i do like the fact that ATT has the ability to multitask while on the phone ie ( surf the web while on a call ) and be able to use your phone in another country. I'm not sure that Verizon will ever do this with the Iphone but in my area Verizon is the better carrier for signal and reliability.

Yeah cause in Maryland their's 4G right? even though these phone ain't compatible but, i do believe every time i drive up to maryland my phone goes faster,smoother..

jbs06civicsi said:
I love my Verizon as a carrier but i do like the fact that ATT has the ability to multitask while on the phone ie ( surf the web while on a call ) and be able to use your phone in another country. I'm not sure that Verizon will ever do this with the Iphone but in my area Verizon is the better carrier for signal and reliability.

When 4G LTE comes to your area, and Apple releases a 4G device, you'll be able to surf and talk. LTE is a GSM technology.

jbs06civicsi said:

When 4G LTE comes to your area, and Apple releases a 4G device, you'll be able to surf and talk. LTE is a GSM technology.
Really?? How can this be? I thought this was only for a CDMA thing....

For me and my area.... iphone + sprint (next month) = win

Sent from The Droid... The one you were looking for...