What's new

Are you Unhappy with your X?

I stopped by the Apple store also the Apple table at my Local Best Buy spoke to people at both places got a lot of questions answered, looked at the new AppleX phone and am impressed with it, i still will wait to upgrade because of the cost right now but i will be upgrading soon and right now feel the AppleX would be a better choice then the Apple8 for me.

I love my iPhone 10, it is great

Me too.
I pick up my 6s and think
IMG_0022.JPG

My issue with my new X is that when I am on a call the screen blacks out. I cant end the call or if I need to press a number to transfer to a department or person I cant

Tap the screen and it wakes up

The iPhone 10 “X <— Roman numeral” is just a small learning curve because it is the first iPhone without a home button and many people are freaking as a result

Last edited:
Tap the screen and it wakes up

The iPhone 10 “X <— Roman numeral” is just a small learning curve because it is the first iPhone without a home button and many people are freaking as a result
when it blacks out there is nothing I can do to wake the screen up. I can throw it against the wall and it wont wake up.

when it blacks out there is nothing I can do to wake the screen up. I can throw it against the wall and it wont wake up.
No need to do that. Simply tap the screen a few times. You can also press the Siri button as well to wake it up. A simple little press. No hold, otherwise she comes on and asked what you need.

I can tap the screen 100 times and it wont wake up. Today I was on the phone with my bank and I couldnt press 1 when prompted. I tapped the screen 10 times. I pressed all side buttons also. The screen wont wake up. I have been to verizon and they said others have this issue. It is a software issue

I can tap the screen 100 times and it wont wake up. Today I was on the phone with my bank and I couldnt press 1 when prompted. I tapped the screen 10 times. I pressed all side buttons also. The screen wont wake up. I have been to verizon and they said others have this issue. It is a software issue

take it to an Apple store, they'll get you squared away

I have used mine for a very short amount of time but I am already used to it and not having a home button is actually a good thing. The only thing I have yet to check out is enabling Apple Pay without the home button which I will soon learn.

I don’t like that the battery percentage sign can’t be shown all the time and I thought the phone would be bigger, but it’s good.

I have yet to take a pic with it here in sunny uk :D

It would have been nice if apple included a wireless charger instead of wired but I will be buying the charger that you can charge more than one device at the same time with when it’s released.