What's new

Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHolophyte

Reaction score
Is there a way to send an app I have to another iPhone user apart from using bump. I say apart from using bump because the other user would need to bump me and their 300 miles away so it's a no no. Bump is great for that I know but is there any other way.

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 using Tapatalk

iHolophyte said:
Is there a way to send an app I have to another iPhone user apart from using bump. I say apart from using bump because the other user would need to bump me and their 300 miles away so it's a no no. Bump is great for that I know but is there any other way.

Send them both to the same post office. I guarantee you they'll BOTH get bumped....a lot. And the chances are they'll meet in the same bin somewhere before being sacrificed to the mail sorting gods.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

iHolophyte said:

Moderation Notice:​ This thread has been closed by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPhoneForums.net neither condone nor support it in any way.

But you can gift the app through iTunes.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Status
Not open for further replies.