What's new

Apps for kids

dahubb

Reaction score
My 5 yr old loves to play with my iPhone. I have downloaded a couple kid friendly apps for her. Does anyone one have any good suggestions for apps for young kids?

dahubb said:
My 5 yr old loves to play with my iPhone. I have downloaded a couple kid friendly apps for her. Does anyone one have any good suggestions for apps for young kids?

There is a thread about this somewhere in this sub-forum. Can't remember where but try angry birds series and cut the rope.

[FONT=&quot]Hi everyone, I just tried the WORLD OF VIOLET (video here [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]). application with my daughter and I have to admit that we were absolutely stunned. It combines the beautiful story of Violet and her dog with many accompanying games (memory game, puzzle, etc) that entertained my darling long enough for me to iron meantime. See for yourself[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
ou sorry i did not know, that the video will be like that....i want to post only link...once again i am sorry

i agree it, "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner ,thank you
2.gif

Thanks for sharing this apps.. Really very interesting app is here. I would also like to share one most entertaining apps with you all. Harry Hands Game - its a wonderful apps for iOS specially made for kids. The best part of this app is that it is absolutely FREE..!!

To download this app you can go through the below link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hands-
hd/id562210198?ls=1&mt=8

Try Subway Surf. This game is acctually like Temple Rund. But cool than Temple Run.

Hey guys! I'm a mom who just found out a fun learning experience based around the 12 signs of the zodiac. Our kids and other young learners will be intrigued by how their friends will react to the 48 separate scenarios presented in this app.

Astroloquiz- Star Signs: shows each star sign and their respective positive and negative characteristics.

Astroloquiz- Definitions & Discussion: there are also more than 20 though provoking discussion questions and a glossary of over 90 definitions with touch activated narration by professional actors and actresses.

If you are curious about how your own personality relates to your personality then take this app. More info here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/astroloqui ... mpt=uo%3D2

You and your kids will surely love it! Just like how me and my kids have fun.

Also looking for apps for kids,better for the game app to train the quick reaction capability.

Hey my nephew also likes the pocket frogs and cut the rope. What a Coincidence. But another app is his favorite is the the The pianist. And it is my favorite too.
Best Possible Training Solutions

Last edited:
Does anyone one have any good suggestions for apps for young kids?

Hi there Dahubb!

My daughter loves to play with my iPhone, too. I have installed most of Tabtale Books. It's a story-telling group of apps that has mini games in them.

Best