What's new

Apps different from Android to Apple?

aubbieed

Reaction score
I've been using an Android phone for years and one of my favorite Apps is Zedge. I downloaded Zedge on my new iPhone, but it's different.

My two favorite notifications are Reveille (army wake up) and the old "You Got Mail" sound from AOL, but the Apple Zedge doesn't have those.

Anybody know where I can get them?

And, I want to be able to boost the speaker volume with some app, not for music, I want it for the speaker-phone.

Anyone know a good app for that?

The volume works to control sound level individually for apps. If you make a call and put it on speakerphone you can adjust the volume with the up/down buttons and this will not affect your music volume. This also works with the speaker versus headphones (and for me a different level between my ear pods and my Beats)

The volume works to control sound level individually for apps. If you make a call and put it on speakerphone you can adjust the volume with the up/down buttons and this will not affect your music volume. This also works with the speaker versus headphones (and for me a different level between my ear pods and my Beats)

Sometimes, the speakerphone volume at it's highest is not enough.

I have an app on my android called SpeakerBoost. It works great! The app says you should not boost the volume higher than 40% as it could damage the speaker.