What's new

Appreciation

jen2440

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the proper place to do this, but I would like to express my appreciation for the help I have recieved on this forum. While I'm not a technical neophyte, the people on this forum, especially the moderators and senior members, know more than I ever will about my phone and have saved me several calls and trips to my local Apple store.

My thanks.

jen2440 said:
Not sure if this is the proper place to do this, but I would like to express my appreciation for the help I have recieved on this forum. While I'm not a technical neophyte, the people on this forum, especially the moderators and senior members, know more than I ever will about my phone and have saved me several calls and trips to my local Apple store.

My thanks.

Thanks for your appreciation, Jen. We do our best to help as many members as possible.

Always nice for a member to take time out to express their thanks.

it really is nice to get thank's for the work we do....so thank you for the thank's :)

Well to show your true appreciation, you can donate to ME at my Paypa--- I mean...... No problem ;D just here to help

You're that email I keep getting about that Nigerian king isn't it ;)

I agree with the OP. it's been awhile since I felt comfy on a forum. This one really is nice and I'm learning so much!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

I agree with the OP. it's been awhile since I felt comfy on a forum. This one really is nice and I'm learning so much!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

No clue.... But if it's a troll, I'll take the credit LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

LOL,i get two or three a week like that,can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to reply though.

LOL,i get two or three a week like that,can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to reply though.

I had a go around with my dad about these type spammers....
He tries to make money off the Internet and of course he gets a world of spam in searching for ways... I have to tell him something is spam at least 4 times a week. Lol.

I've composed a list of legit ways to make money, but he still opts for these fast cash schemes... XD

I had a go around with my dad about these type spammers....
He tries to make money off the Internet and of course he gets a world of spam in searching for ways... I have to tell him something is spam at least 4 times a week. Lol.

I've composed a list of legit ways to make money, but he still opts for these fast cash schemes... XD
oh no lol,good job you're there.