What's new

AppRadio usage with iphone

Mojo7139

Reaction score
im a long time Samsung user now coming to iPhone because of note 7 firestarters. For some reason I've searched and it's like no one uses iPhone and an AppRadio. I used to have a note4 which I loved by the way which I could use mirrorlink to my AppRadio 3 and it worked beautifully with full touch screen control on deck. Now that I'm on a iPhone 7+ I'm wanting the same functionality. At the moment I've got it hooked to the deck using the lightning digital adapter and it has the normal limited control using the AppRadio approved apps. I can also mirror the screen onto the deck fine but I have no touch control on the deck in mirror mode. Basically I want to control the iPhone in its entirety on the deck like I could with the note4. Of course the note had to be rooted in order for this to happen. But that said I haven't been able to find anything on the net about a touch control app for the iPhone wether it's jail broken or not. If anyone out there has experience with the pioneer AppRadio and an iPhone I'd love to hear your input.