What's new

Application screens???

golfinglenn

Reaction score
I have yet to see any applications that allows you to have an application open on a screen at all times. Coming from droid I could have my calendar on daily agenda taking up a whole scene and be able to scroll down the agenda, or I have seen screen shots in themes of calculators, but that is after the calculator icon is opened. Is there anything that would allow the calculator to be on a screen in place of a bunch of icons and stay that eay, so you could flip to that sceen and the calculator would be there ready to use?

I have yet to see any applications that allows you to have an application open on a screen at all times. Coming from droid I could have my calendar on daily agenda taking up a whole scene and be able to scroll down the agenda, or I have seen screen shots in themes of calculators, but that is after the calculator icon is opened. Is there anything that would allow the calculator to be on a screen in place of a bunch of icons and stay that eay, so you could flip to that sceen and the calculator would be there ready to use?

I think what you're describing would be widgets. There are several dreamboard/winterboard themes which contain widgets for various things.