What's new

Apple's Screen Protector Installation Service Is Now International

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
Apple-Stores-Japan-iPhone-screen-protector-installation-service-MacOtakara-image-001.jpg
For years, screen protectors for almost any device have been quite a burden to put on. More recently accessory companies have came up with new technology and methods to apply screen protectors, but there's always a chance one might end up with pesky air bubbles.

What started out as a service in Japan last week is now international. Apple is now offering a screen protector installation service at most of its Apple Store locations. The company's method is based on Belkin's ScreenCare+ Application System. The system ensures that screen protectors will be applied flawlessly every time.

The only catch here is Apple will only use the system with the support Belkin screen protectors. Currently supported screen protectors include; Belkin TrueClear InvisiGlass Screen Protector and Belkin TrueClear Anti-Glare Screen Protector for the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus.

Source: MacRumors

Got my X done with the Belkin invisiglass from New but unfortunately it cracked like many others.
Apple gave me a refund but I’m looking around for a decent replacement. Fitted one was brilliant while it lasted.
Got a case and a temporary protector on until I find one.