What's new

Apple (US) Clearance on iPhone SE Models

Thanks for the info, however one of the happiest days of my life is when Apple introduced a "large" screen iPhone ...LOL. It meant that I could finally get rid of my Samsung Note 3, Blackberry Z10 and yes my Apple 5s in lieu of the iPhone 6 Plus...LOL I went from 3 smartphones to 1 and haven't looked back. Yes, I'm a Phablet kinda person.

That clearance doesn’t include Canada.

The Canadian Apple site has never sold refurb iPhones. If I've ever wanted to buy a refurb iPhone I'd have to order from the US site. It's close enough.

Isn’t the SE even older than the IPhone 6?

I bought an SE a year ago. I like for the small size or footprint. Discovered my fingers and keypad don’t agree size wise. Picked up a 6 S Plus and have been happy with it. I use the SE for everything but a phone.

Last week I got my second SE from the Target website. Paid ~ $130 for both. Happy as can be. Thinking about getting a third for backup. Unfortunately both are tied to a carrier, in this case Simple, and the SIM envelope gave a drop dead date for activation. Wonder if anybody knows the consequences of not activating the phone with said carrier by their deadline? I would be happy if the SE were the only cell phone available. I like that size.