What's new

Apple Seeds Beta 7 of iOS 12 to Developers

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ios-12-image.jpg

Apple today seeded the seventh beta of an upcoming iOS 12 update to developers for testing purposes, one week after seeding the sixth beta and more than two months after introducing the new software at the Worldwide Developers Conference. If you have any problems or comments with the newest beta, be sure to post in this thread!

Update: Apple has also removed the update from the Apple Developer Center.

Last edited:
I installed it this morning Australian time I did not experience the sluggishness that was discussed on my phone X. So maybe it effects only certain models. I have been running it since then all good. Very fast

I installed it this morning Australian time I did not experience the sluggishness that was discussed on my phone X. So maybe it effects only certain models. I have been running it since then all good. Very fast
I'll have to wait until Apple re-releases the update.

First post updated, thanks for the heads up. I've also seen this confirmed on other news sites.

Earlier today Apple released iOS 12 Developer beta 8. It's available from the developer download page or through software update on iPhones currently on the developer beta program.