What's new

Apple Releases More iPhone 7 Ads Featuring The Rock

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
More The Rock and Siri videos released.JPG

Apple has today released several smaller videos featuring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Siri, following on from last month’s Top-3-trending YouTube mini movie, writes 9to5 Mac.

Two of the new videos show certain sections of the main video designed to highlight particular Siri commands, such as asking Siri to take a selfie, or asking Siri to set a timer in the kitchen. The third video, “Reminder,” is new footage, saying “The Rock has only one thing on his mind—it starts with a ‘D’ and rhymes with ‘ominate.’ Good thing he has Siri by his side.”

“I partnered with #Apple to make the BIGGEST, COOLEST, CRAZIEST, DOPEST, MOST OVER THE TOP, FUNNEST (is that even a word?) movie ever,” said The Rock prior to the main video release last month.

The original video was already a huge success, and it’s likely that these smaller spots are designed for release on social media networks and possibly also on television.

Source: Apple shares more iPhone 7 ads from its partnership w/ Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson

Apple Shares Three Short 'The Rock x Siri' Ads

The actual mini movies are better than the little commercial snips. One day, bored, trying to figure out what all the hype about Rock and Siri was about, I googled it. I think the first one is like 3 and a half minutes long, and the commercials just take pieces. The little mini movie is actually a decent 3 and a half minute commercial.