What's new

Apple ID

I will try to answer back to most of you.

Thank you for my warm welcome. My profile is for real. I am actually Tom Elliott, but I am 76 years old, not 78. I am male, not female. I may have entered the wrong sex in my profile. How do I correct my profile?

Yes, I talked to Apple store who gave me the warning that I need more than just one Apple ID. I have called the Apple store some time ago asking for some help. I don't remember the exact nature of my call, but the weird advice from Apple saying that I need more than just my Apple ID left me puzzled for a long time until I decided to ask iPhone forums for specific help.

Otherwise, you have answered my real question on Apple ID. So I will continue to use the same Apple ID for my three Apple devices. Thanks!
If you tap on your user name at the top right of the page you'll see a menu appear. Tap on Personal Details. From there you can correct the gender and most other details.

By having the same Apple ID on all your devices you can use am app or any iTunes content purchased on one device on all your devices.

At least no one you meet in the locker room will be too shocked now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I have 4 iPads, 2 iPhones, 2 Apple TVs, a macbook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini... hummm. Is that it? Maybe others I forgot.

I'm logged into all them with the same Apple ID.