What's new

Apple has Named Popular Puzzler 'Quetzalcoatl' as its App of the Week

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
quetzalcoatl apple.png

Apple has picked the iOS 'Quetzalcoatl' game as its App of the Week, which means that from now through next Thursday, you’ll be able to download the game for free. The game is usually selling for $1.99, but you can now download it completely for free on your iPhone or iPad, as this is a universal application.

Quetzalcoatl comes with 180 carefully designed puzzles, which are definitely going to keep you glued to the screen. You have to beat the puzzles by maneuvering game pieces to match like-colored tiles, before the walls close in on you. Here's what the App Store Editor’s notes say about the title:

"From the creators of Mr Jump and Bicolor, this addictive brainteaser rewards strategic experimentation with fiendishly fun gameplay. Win by maneuvering colorful snakes to match like-colored tiles in a dizzying variety of brilliantly crafted levels. Progressively tighter spaces and a learning curve that feels just right help make Quetzalcoatl an irresistible puzzler."

Have a look at the video from below to see the game in action and decide whether this is something you'd be interested in playing on your iPhone or iPad. And if so, then follow the link from below and download it free of charge.

Source: iTunes

I dont understand this, I went to the app store to download this "Free" app, It said "Get" which means its free but it tried to charge me ÂŁ1.58.

I dont understand this, I went to the app store to download this "Free" app, It said "Get" which means its free but it tried to charge me ÂŁ1.58.
I just downloaded it and wasn't charged anything. Maybe this app isn't free in the UK?

Ah after a bit of digging around I know what this ÂŁ1.58 was.
It seems the payment card I was using had expired and I had put in the details of my new one, I found out that if you do that at the time of downloading apps Apple take a holding charge, this is refunded later.
So if anyone else sees a charge like that when downloading a free app it's most likely the reason.