What's new

Apple care vs T-Mobile extended warranty

Russtopher

Reaction score
Hello

Is there much difference between the two? Should I drop the T-Mobile extended warranty and go with Apple Care. I purchased the phones through T-Mobile, not Apple. Will Apple still cover them?

Thanks

AppleCare does get you two years of free telephone technical support and also the express replacement service if you're receiving a replacement device under AppleCare. Apple will honour the warranty of an iPhone purchased from an authorized reseller, such as the cellular carrier's own stores.

Last edited:
AppleCare does get you two years of free telephone technical support and also the express replacement service if you're receiving a replacement device under AppleCare. Apple will honour the warranty of an iPhone purchased from ant authorized reseller, such as the cellular carrier's own stores.

Cool. So there is no reason to cancel my current T-Mobile extended warranty? Apple will honor it?

Thanks

Cool. So there is no reason to cancel my current T-Mobile extended warranty? Apple will honor it?

Thanks
Apple will honour the standard 1 year warranty that all Apple products come with. The T-Mobile extended warranty is between you and T-Mobile and is not honoured by Apple.