What's new

App Store

charlesjbarclay8

Reaction score
Can’t download anything from the App Store keeps asking for credit card details even though I have already set it on none,

It need something, use your Debit card number or ask your wife for hers

Well I’m 68 plus it won’t except my card because Apple wallet does not support it yet.

dont try to add it to Apple wallet, just add it to the Cloud/iTunes store
it wont accept my in Apple wallet either

Reactions: 933
dont try to add it to Apple wallet, just add it to the Cloud
it wont accept my in Apple wallet either
I don’t want to add a credit card I’ve put on none but still keeps asking and download

Apple needs one for ID verification, either Debit, Credit or Account number of something like that

I think you can buy a pre-paid iTunes card at the store and use one

I have been waiting for 2 years and it wont accept mine to this day from my main account, just go get an iTunes pre-paid card or open an account at Chase for this purpose only (that is what I did)

This is very puzzling! Just wondering if any of the Apps you wanted to download maybe free at outset, but have in App purchases and that’s maybe why credit card details required. Just guessing here!

Don’t know,it’s ok on my phone but not on my grandsons,and we both have the same phone.

Has the other phone been updated to new iOS? This may be the difference between the 2. Or if he is using someone else’s iTunes account. Could be that as well. Check all settings for iTunes and App Store on both phones as well as iOS version that is being used. Could be something simple is causing it like automatic downloads from or having a different iTunes account. Hope you get it resolved.