What's new

App Sorter

gotham

Reaction score
I have approx 500 apps on my iphone, is there an app to sort these apps for me? Is there a way i can categorise all these apps?

I have been manually trying to do this, creating folders ie - image editor, this will have all the image editing apps.

Welcome to iPhoneForums, gotham!

You'll have to sort your apps into folders. There's no app that can do this for you.

I have a friend who uses a combination of folders and home screens to sort her apps. She places some apps into folders and others are placed on certain home screens - only image apps on the third screen, for example. I wonder if that would be of any help.

I have a friend who uses a combination of folders and home screens to sort her apps. She places some apps into folders and others are placed on certain home screens - only image apps on the third screen, for example. I wonder if that would be of any help.
Thanks. I think this is going to be a tedious job for me

Thanks. I think this is going to be a tedious job for me
Another possible consideration is app usage. Do you really need all of those apps? I wonder if you could consolidate tasks to remove some of those apps.

I own lots of apps but the ones I don't use often get reinstalled for reasons of consumption (battery life etc) not sure how it relates but it has to have effect