What's new

App rotation (modification ;)

JackGriffo

Reaction score
Hi y'all

I heard on the Iphone 6.......there is a way to change the way the app-screens rotate

I hope y'all understand what I mean.....it's just too pimp up my Iphone.....

is there a app for this?

thanks for da help

Hi y'all

I heard on the Iphone 6.......there is a way to change the way the app-screens rotate

I hope y'all understand what I mean.....it's just too pimp up my Iphone.....

is there a app for this?

thanks for da help
Whether or not an app allows screen rotation from portrait to landscape is up to the app developer. There would be no available app to force another app, that the developer wished to operate in one orientation, to change to the other orientation. This would violate app sand boxing rules.

On the iPhone 6 Plus, you can rotate the home screen to landscape mode and some apps like mail and messages can be used in landscape mode on the 6 Plus.

You can do it if ur iphone is jailbroken cos i have dont it on mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whether or not an app allows screen rotation from portrait to landscape is up to the app developer. There would be no available app to force another app, that the developer wished to operate in one orientation, to change to the other orientation. This would violate app sand boxing rules.

On the iPhone 6 Plus, you can rotate the home screen to landscape mode and some apps like mail and messages can be used in landscape mode on the 6 Plus.

How do you rotate the home screen on the 6Plus?

How do you rotate the home screen on the 6Plus?
If it's not in Zoom mode, it will rotate.
image.jpg

This also explains why some shelf wallpapers fit and some don't. Thanks again J.A.