What's new

App reset?

mike1

Reaction score
OK I guess some would say my problem is a bit nit-picking, but here it goes. I have a weather radar app from my local TV station that I use daily. But about 2 weeks ago I see the dreaded "1" indicator of an update appearing on my app logo. As I'm sure others have experienced, sometimes the "updates" tend to changed the way the app works/looks, and are not as likable as the previous one. My question is, what is the easiest way to go back to my pre-updated app? Would I have to run a previously saved backup in itunes? And would that even work? Thanks.

OK I guess some would say my problem is a bit nit-picking, but here it goes. I have a weather radar app from my local TV station that I use daily. But about 2 weeks ago I see the dreaded "1" indicator of an update appearing on my app logo. As I'm sure others have experienced, sometimes the "updates" tend to changed the way the app works/looks, and are not as likable as the previous one. My question is, what is the easiest way to go back to my pre-updated app? Would I have to run a previously saved backup in itunes? And would that even work? Thanks.
The only way to get an older version of an app on to your iPhone is if you have the old version of the app in the iTunes library on your computer. If you do, just connect your iPhone to iTunes on your computer and sync the old version of the app to your iPhone, making sure to delete the new version of the app from your iPhone before starting.