What's new

App or tweak for home screen

hellbonez

Reaction score
Is there a tweak from cydia or any apps that we dont have to press the home button and just using that app/tweak as
Home button.? Im wory my home button if We always press it : )

Is there a tweak from cydia or any apps that we dont have to press the home button and just using that app/tweak as
Home button.? Im wory my home button if We always press it : )

You could try activator. Don't worry nothing will happen by always pressing the home button unless your hitting it with Andre the giant taps.

the Home Button is the Main Button. It can't be subsituted.

Yes it can at 98%
1% will be to use it to take screen shoot.
1% will be to use it to perform the hard reset.
The rest of what the home button does can be replace by gestures using "MultiCleaner" from cydia. I'm using it all the time to open previously close app, to minimize an app, to close an app, to close all apps running in the background, to reveal the multiTasking bar and last to activate the voice command.
Look for MultiCleaner in Cydia, install it and open it and set up the touch gestures the way you want. Let me know how it goes.

Yes it can at 98%
The rest of what the home button does can be replace by gestures using "MultiCleaner" from cydia. I'm using it all the time to open previously close app, to minimize an app, to close an app, to close all apps running in the background, to reveal the multiTasking bar and last to activate the voice command.
Look for MultiCleaner in Cydia, install it and open it and set up the touch gestures the way you want. Let me know how it goes.

MultiCleaner is not free and its a trial app. It's not easy to use like Remove Background because it works with SBSettings. Just one push of a button and it removes ALL the background apps and its FREE no TRIAL VERSION. :)

Yes it can at 98%

MultiCleaner is not free and its a trial app. It's not easy to use like Remove Background because it works with SBSettings. Just one push of a button and it removes ALL the background apps and its FREE no TRIAL VERSION. :)

I'm pretty sure that you have never tried out MultiCleaner otherwise you wouldn't be saying that :) but it and use it and let me know.