What's new

Anyone know of a good shareware program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyMay6924

Reaction score
I use to use Kazza, but not sure what's out there now. Any info would help, thx...

Kazza is old! They're pretty much all dead now since the nutella network was basically shut down which is what most of them use. I use torrents. Much easier and it's all legit for the most part. Just read the reviews. If you don't know how to use torrents, I would advise u to research it on google as it is a bit more complicated than just clicking download. Another bit of advice for torrents, DO NOT download a current version of any torrent downloading software. They are all tracked by the Feds. I use an old version of Utorrent and have never had an issue. I use isohunt dot com for the torrent files but I've heard pirate bay is good as well. P2P is basically dead though (limewire, frostwire, etc.)

Thx guys, was just asking, I've been out of the loop for awhile... Much love

I think lime wire and frost wire are still working.

I know this but they are ok if you are after a specific song ect. I am a torrent user primarily.

QuistySnr said:
Is this a discussion on piracy????

I don't understand why piracy is not allowed to be discussed on this forum. Piracy will always be around as long as the Internet is around, regardless if these stupid laws pass. FBI can't do anything to u because it is an invasion of privacy to spy on what people download. The Internet was made as big as it is today because of piracy. Windows was pirated from apple!!! It's ridiculous. Downloading music for free shouldn't be against the law either. Musicians are already millionaires and they are obviously doing fine because people have been downloading their music illegal for years. Downloading music for free has also made some artists bigger than they could've dreamed because they were. That's my take on the subject. Being against piracy is very ignorant. If you don't want something to be pirated, then don't put it on the Internet. It's that simple. Once one person has a digital file there is nothing stopping them from hosting it so everyone can enjoy it and not make multi million dollar companies and artists more rich.

Piracy is not allowed to be discussed as it is illegal. However the use of torrents or file sharing program's are not illegal. It is only illegal if a user downloads copyrighted material. There is loads of legitimate songs. Video shorts. Music videos applications ( the list goes on). That is shared legally.

Of course there is stuff that is shared legally but the majority of p2p users are not using it for this purpose

Let me step in here. There is no discussions of piracy on this forum because those are our rules. It won't be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.