What's new

anyone have a att iPhone 4 on att prepaid

ETHO

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I want to witch to straight talk or att prepaid can someone give me the advise I need....

I changed over to Straight talk and have never looked back.It has worked flawlessly. Love the unlimited data!

I am new to this so I'm just wondering My son has the iPhone 3Gs with AT&T how do I go about getting him service thru Straight Talk. If Some could please give me advice on if I should do that also on how to start service with that company Please Thank You.

You can go to the Straighttalk web site and order a new Sim card for his phone. Then you just purchase the plan you want ($30 or $45 for unlimited). You can activate it all over the internet and he can keep his same number.

spanky32354 said:
You can go to the Straighttalk web site and order a new Sim card for his phone. Then you just purchase the plan you want ($30 or $45 for unlimited). You can activate it all over the internet and he can keep his same number.

"Thank you for taking the time to respond, I had no idea it was that simple I will handle that this weekend "UNLIMITED" Thank God lol

Make sure to consider buying a 3 month or 6 month plan with straight talk! It saves you a lot of money. And they seem to allow me to use more data than usual. Keep in mind that there is a DATA CAP though. They just say unlimited data to draw people in to using their wireless service. I use about 3 to 4 gigs of data monthly and I'm still good.