What's new

Anyone else obessed with the condition of their gadgets?

I've always loved clear plastic cases, but after awhile of neglect I notice a bit of of caked on grime. So now I try to clean my phone and case once or twice a day.

Thank you!

Oops! I don't clean my phone much, not much!!! Oh, okay, I clean it every so often. ;). I love my iphone!!

I'm a total freak when it comes to cleaning my iPhone iPad iPod computer I go through more alcohol then a lab in a clinic

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iPF.net

Also I keep a case on my iPhone at all times as well as my iPad and iPod plus a keep this dust cover thing for the keys of my laptop I can't stand any if my gadgets being naked.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iPF.net

I mentioned the Clear/Light Blue see through case I have and love! I meant to post a picture and never did, soo sorry.

Here is the case I have and it looks great on my White iPhone 4.

$image-3363594614.jpg

$image-3307944686.jpg

I mentioned the Clear/Light Blue see through case I have and love! I meant to post a picture and never did, soo sorry.

Here is the case I have and it looks great on my White iPhone 4.

View attachment 12029

View attachment 12030

Love it!!!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

i'm pretty ocd with new gadgets until i drop them for the first time. after that, it 's like eh... whatever.

My screen cracked today due to the heat, it's the only thing I can think of.

I need a new phone, I can't have a f'd up phone.

I have always been obsessed with the condition of my phone. Lol. I always try to find the best cases for my phone because I'm a mechanic so I drop my phone a lot I currently have the slim survivor case and full invisible shield protection lol a tad excessive I know

Well, I finally broke down and bought a white bumper for my iPhone 5. I've been using smart phones since 2008 and never had any if them in cases. My iPhone 5 is just so beautiful and I don't want to take a chance on breaking anything so I put a bumper on it.

I was putting my iPad back into it's Otterbox this morning ready to chuck it around in my truck for the week, and noticed that the top cover of the Otterbox is quite badly damaged. Whatever caused that damage would have mangled the iPad, so I'm pleased to have made the decision to go with function over form. My iPhone has been dropped once, and bounced, thanks the Mophie JuicePack it was living in at the time. I like protection.